Ranger born of the Green Moon
Look: Lithe body; sharp eyes; practical hair; camouflage traveling clothes
Armor: +1 (+1 from leather armor)
Hit points: 18 (8 + Constitution)
- STR: 10 (+1)
- DEX: 15 (+1)
- CON: 10 (0)
- INT: 12 (0)
- WIS: 16 (+2)
- CHA: 13 (+1)
- Neutral: Avoid conflict or defuse a tense situation
- Juris Agramant has no respect for nature, so I have no respect for them.
- Mertice Verity does not understand life in the wild, so I will teach them.
- Sorsha and I shared an intense moment, but we were separated too soon.
- Garland Abel makes me see the good in the world and I must protect him from the rest.
- Animal Companion: Emerald
- Command: When you work with your animal companion on something it’s trained in…
- Hunt & Track (WIS): When you follow a trail of clues left behind by passing creatures…
- Called Shot: When you attack a defenseless or surprised enemy at range…
- Green Moonborn: When you Undertake A Perilous Journey through wilderness…
- Camp Maker: When you Make Camp in a dungeon or city…
- Hospitality To Rangers: When you first enter a civilised settlement…
- God Amidst The Wastes (lvl 2): Take Commune and Cast A Spell from Cleric…
- Commune: When you spend uninterrupted time (an hour or so) in quiet contemplation of the Path of Serres…
- Cast A Spell (WIS): When you unleash a spell…
- Appearance: Ethnically ambiguous; Practical hair.
- Grew up in Haygate as a farmboy with his two mothers.
- Origins: Not sure where he came from. Assumes he’s adopted, as he doesn’t look like either of his mothers.
- Born of the Green Moon: Has a connection with the forest and gives him a wild side. Was told by a crazy old man that he was “Born of the Green Moon”.
- Ranger abilities: Can track, craft, fight.
- More interested in learning than killing, but will kill if must.
- Calm and steady as a predator in wait, but can also be as fierce in confrontations and battle (embraces/unleashes his ‘wild side’).
- Talks to animals like they’re people.
- Climbs and perches on stuff.
- Eats with hands sometimes.
- Wastes nothing (licks plate, eats other people’s leftovers, collects ‘junk’).
- Indulges in luxuries, but forgets basic etiquette.
- Difficult to shame (for above habits).
- Loosely follows the Path of Serres, ancient goddess of harmony and balance.
- Can help people get stuff from the forest (if no bad).
- Can craft things from found materials.
- Skirts edges of forest to protect either side.
- Neutral: Tries to strike a balance between nature and civilisation.
- Considered an outsider, though is at home in both forests and cities.
- Is in higher demand now that the Encroaching Forest is here.
- Family: Two mothers – Ashilda (General Mum) and Ismey (Farmer Mum).
- First love: Caeleah Hail.
- Childhood friend: Garland Abel.
- Fake astronomer father: A guy a while back pretended to be Rosco’s father. He was into astronomy. Told stories. They liked each other, but he was a swindler.
- See Characters for more.